Middleton Place gardens have been recognized by The Garden Club of America as not only America's Oldest Landscaped Gardens, but also as the "Most interesting and important garden in America."
And now you can experience them with this special gardener's package tailored just for you, you even get a little piece of history to take home with you!
- Accommodations for two nights
- Breakfast for two each morning in The Lakehouse
- Admission for two to Middleton Place, a $86 value
- A complimentary Azalea plant to take home
- Libations and hors d'oeuvres from the evening manager's reception