Experience the best of both worlds with two nights at The Inn at Middleton Place and two nights at 21 East Battery Bed & Breakfast.
Adjacent to Middleton Place, you’ll find The Inn at Middleton Place, a short walk from America's Oldest Landscaped Gardens. While at The Inn, you’ll enjoy dinner for two at Middleton Place Restaurant where you’ll find a taste of the Old South with dishes like roasted quail, seafood grits, rack of lamb and many other flavorful Low Country classics.
21 East Battery Bed & Breakfast, nestled within the urban compound of Charleston's historic Edmondston-Alston House, will complete the true Charleston experience. Just steps away from the "High Battery," world-renowned shopping, and some of the best restaurants anywhere, 21 East Battery provides the perfect counter to the bucolic setting of the Inn.
This package features:
- Two night stay in a Riverside or Courtyard View Room at The Inn
- Two night stay in the Quarters at 21 East Battery Bed & Breakfast
- Dinner for two at the Middleton Place Restaurant
- Admission to Middleton Place, including Gardens, House Museum, and Plantation Stableyards
- Evening reception with beer, wine and appetizers at The Inn at Middleton Place
- Breakfast for two at The Inn at Middleton Place
Call (800) 543-4774 to book this four night package.